I hate your love

Sunday, February 24, 2008

My words have propelled me to the rank of someone who "rocks"... Like I give a damn. I'm not saying that I don't like the appreciation but it really discourages me to keep on writing if everyone agrees with what I say. Now really, where is your brain? Disagree with me, come on. You won't be right, of course, but I'll appreciate the discussion and at the end of the day I'll have the satisfaction of having made you think. Of having made you use that rusted thing you call a brain.
I used to have someone opposing to what I was saying; he has faded away somewhere out of sight.

Thank you MBB members for the votes.

2 comments:

Jessica Mars said...

Ene ti pause sa Ante! Pa gagne tracas pu ena dimoune ki pa pu d'accord ek toi ^^!
Have a nice day opps a bad day! :p

Anonymous said...

Pu enaaaaaa ^.^